With Nucleus Assessments, external penetration testers can upload their data and findings directly to your Nucleus instance to speed up the pentesting process. And, if you're a large organization with multiple AppSec teams pursuing DevSecOps, Nucleus Assessments can help streamline workflows with its assessment grouping capability.
What you can do with assessments in Nucleus
- Give internal or external pentesters access to upload their assessments directly to your Nucleus instance
- See all the findings, scans, and assets grouped under the related assessment
- Get an instant overview of risk based on an assessment
- Manually add new custom findings or assets to an assessment
- Manage vulnerabilities from assessments in one place
- Generate custom reports that come pre-formatted
Creating your first assessment in Nucleus
Adding new assessments in Nucleus is easy. Here's how.
- Navigate to the Assessments page in Nucleus.
- Click the New Assessment button.
- In the Add Assessment window, give your new assessment a name.
- Select a Type, Status, and Environment from the dropdown menus.
- Select whether the Service Provider is an Internal or External pentesting resource and add a name.
- Select a Start Date and End Date for the assessment.
- Add a Description and Score if desired.
- Add any Contacts related to the assessment.
- Click Save.
- Take a bow because you just created your first Nucleus Assessment!