Set Up SonarCloud Permissions
1. Open a browser window and log into SonarCloud console.
2. Navigate to the SonarCloud Organization you want to connect to Nucleus
3. Click Administration > Permissions
4. Make sure that the account you will be connecting to from Nucleus is part of a group with the "Administer Organization" permission selected. Below shown as "API Access"
Generate SonarCloud API Key
1. Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the screen and select My Account
2. Select the Security tab
3. Enter a Token Name then click Generate
4. Click the Copy button to copy the token.
Create Connector In Nucleus
1. In a 2nd browser window, log into your Nucleus console.
2. Navigate to Project Administration > Connectors
3. Select the SonarCloud icon
4. In the Create Sonarcloud Connector popup, enter in the following:
- Name: Name to remember the SonarCloud connector in Nucleus
- Description: Optional description to add some details about the connector for other users
- SonarCloud URL: URL to SonarCloud
- Token: The token you copied in step 6. Paste the token from step 6 into this field.
- Organization Key: If you are unsure, browse to your organization in SonarCloud and the Key will be displayed in the upper-right corner.
5. Click Save Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector has been saved.
6. Click Test Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector was able to successfully reach your SonarCloud installation.
Congratulations, your SonarCloud connector is all set up! Navigate to Import Scans > From Connector to start importing SonarCloud findings!