This article will walk you through how to onboard a client using projects to organize their data. This article assumes you have access to a Nucleus console.
To onboard a client via a project, use the following steps:
1. Log into your Nucleus console
2. Navigate to Global Dashboard if you haven't already
3. Click the 'Add Project' button on the right hand side of the screen, in the table with the list of projects.
4. Enter in the Name of the Project (your organization should populate automatically).
5. Click Save.
6. Click on the newly-created project in the projects list.
7. Upload any scan data you want into the project using normal methods (manual file or automated connector)
8. Invite Users: Navigate to "Project Administration > User Management"
9. Click Invite Users
10. Enter in each email address you would like to invite to this project (separated by space, comma, or enter key)
11. Select the role in which you would like these users to be invited to this project. (We recommend auditor).
12. Click Invite Users
You are all done! Your project has been created, their data has been uploaded, and you have sent out the user invites.
Note about Step 7: This step is dependent on how you are uploading scans to your clients' projects. You can clone connectors from other projects into newly created projects, so if you are using the same scanning console across all your clients (for example, Qualys MSSP edition), you can clone that connector into the new project without any additional setup.