This article is intended to get your Nucleus instance up and running with your Rumble instance.
Integration with Rumble allows Nucleus to report on scanning coverage across your internal network, so you can easily see which assets are not being scanned, reporting on that, and feeding those results back into your vulnerability scanning program.
Rumble is also used to enhance the asset data within Nucleus for assets which have been scanned, to get a better idea of ports and services, operating systems, etc.
To set up your Nucleus instance to sync with your Rumble Asset Inventory, do the following:
1. In a browser, log into your Rumble console
2. Select "Organizations" to choose the organization you wish to connect to Nucleus.
3. Find your export token and copy it
4. In another tab or window, log into your Nucleus console.
5. Navigate to the project for which you wish to set up the Rumble connector.
6. Navigate to "Project Administration > Connector Setup"
7. Click on the Rumble Logo in the Add a connector section of the page.
8. Enter in a connector Name to remember which organization this Rumble connector is for
9. Paste the Export token you copied in step 3 into the Export Token field
10. Click Save Changes
11. Click Verify connection
12. Once connector has been verified, you are good to go.
13. To sync your asset inventory to Nucleus, navigate to the "Automation" Page.
14. Find the Asset Sync Automation box, and click "+ Add Rule"
15. Select your Rumble connector from the dropdown list and then complete the rest of the rule setup to sync your asset inventory from Rumble into Nucleus on a schedule that works for you.