This article is intended to show you how to set up your ManageEngine ServiceDeskPlus ticketing system with Nucleus.
To set up your connector in Nucleus do the following:
1. Log into your Nucleus instance and select the project you would like to connect to the Manage Engine ServiceDesk Plus connector.
2. Navigate to Project Administration > Connector Setup
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the ManageEngine SD Icon from the list.
4. In another browser window, navigate to the following URL: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=SDPOnDemand/sdpodapi
Note: You may have to be log into your ServiceDesk Account
5. Click Generate Authtoken
6. Copy the authtoken
7. Back in the Nucleus window, fill out the following information:
- ServiceDesk URL:
- ServiceDesk Token: Paste the token you generated in step 5 into this field.
- ServiceDesk Portal: Make sure this matches your URL Name in ServiceDesk Setup and Configurations (shown below)
Note: To find the URL Name, in the ServiceDesk Plus portal navigate to Setup > ServiceDesk Configurations > Instance Settings
8. Back in the Nucleus window, click Save Changes and wait for confirmation of save
9. Click Verify Connection and wait for verification confirmation.
10. (Optional) Enter in the Default Values and click Save:
Note: The default values will pre-populate when tickets are being created so you don't have to select the urgency, priority, etc every time you create a ticket.
Congratulations! You now can create tickets into your ManageEngine ServiceDeskPlus connector from within Nucleus.