Nucleus allows you to schedule the import of vulnerability scans in a completely automated way so that you always have the most up to date risk picture. This article describes how to create a vulnerability scan ingest rule and assumes you already have a connector set up.
To schedule the ingest of a vulnerability scan, do the following:
1. Navigate to Automation Dashboard
2. Find the Vulnerability Scan Ingest Panel and Click the blue Add Rule button.
3. In the pop-up, select the connector for which you would like to set up your automatic ingest, then click Next.
4. Use the checkboxes to select which scans in the list you would like to import automatically on a schedule. Then click Next.
5. Select the Schedule on which you would like to import the scans, using the following info:
- Start Date: The date which you would like to start importing the future scans
- Start Time: This is the time of day (your local time) you would like to import the selected scans going forward. This is where you choose when the scans will get imported into Nucleus (often overnight)
- Schedule: Select how often you would like to Nucleus to check for new scans
6. Click the green Save & Finish button.
You are all done! You have scheduled the automatic ingest of your vulnerability scans into Nucleus!