1. In a browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
2. Under the Scanners section, click the Checkmarx icon.
3. In the Setup Checkmarx Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Checkmarx <ServerName>"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- URL: The url to your Checkmarx instance.
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- Username: Enter the username of the user you want to use to log into Checkmarx.
- Password: Enter the corresponding password of the username which you just entered.
4. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
5. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
6. Close the popup window.
7. Navigate to Import Files > From Connector to start selecting scans to import!