This article is intended to help you set up your Mergebase Connector from within Nucleus.
1. In a browser, log into your Mergebase console.
2. Navigate to Configuration > Enable Nucleus Integration
3. Copy the URL field in the Nucleus Integration section.
4. In a 2nd browser window, log into your Nucleus console.
5. Navigate to Project Administration > Connector Setup
6. Click on the Mergebase Icon
7. In the Add Mergebase Connector Modal, enter the following information:
- Name: Optionally, enter a name for your Mergebase connector. If left blank, this will default to Mergebase.
- Description: Optional. This is a description for your connector.
- Mergebase URL: Enter the URL you copied from Mergebase in step 3
- API Token: Enter the "Access Token" listed in your Mergebase console under the "Enable Nucleus Integration" section.
8. Click Save Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector was saved.
9. Click Test Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector validated successfully.
10. To start importing your vulnerabilities from Mergebase into Nucleus, navigate to Scans > Import via Connector.
You're all set! You can now import your Mergebase vulnerability data into Nucleus.
If you have any questions, reach out to your Nucleus support representative, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org