- You will need to complete the entirety of the Nucleus Agent Setup document before attempting this section. If you have not yet set up the internal Nucleus agent, this will not work.
Nucleus Connector Setup
1. In a browser window, log into your Nucleus console.
2. Navigate to your project > Project Administration > Connector Setup
3. Click on an icon of the scanning tool you wish to set up
4. Complete the setup of your connector using the example below. The only change will be to use the url of the nucleus-manager and the port you assigned to the connection.
- The url of the nucleus-tunnel server: https://nucleus-manager.nucleussec.com
- Port you assigned to the connection (Use the assigned Nucleus port from previous document): 2000
- So your connector setup would look like the following:
5. Click Save Connection
6. Once you get verification that the connector was saved, click Test Connection and wait for verification that the connection was successful.
7. You're all done! You are now running your connector through the Nucleus Agent to access your internal scanner.
Repeat these steps for all internal scanning tools linked to the Nucleus Agent.
If you are having issues with the connection, make sure the agent is running successfully and use the checklist at the bottom of the Nucleus Agent Setup support document to troubleshoot the connection.
If you need any assistance, we're always close at: [email protected]