1. Log into your Rapid7 insightVM console.
2. From your home page, click on one of your sites from the "Sites" table.
3. Click on Create Site Report.
4. From this page, select the Export tab, and then select XML Export 2.0
Note: Make sure the "File Format" is XML
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click, Save and Run Report
6. Wait for the Report to finish running.
7. Once the report has finished, click on the name of the report to open it in a new tab.
8. In the xml document in the browser window, right click and select "Save As"
9. Save the document as an xml file.
10. Open a new browser tab or window and log into your Nucleus console.
11. Navigate to Import Scans > From File
12. Drag the xml file you just saved into the Drop here section
You're all done! Your Rapid7 InsightVM scan will now be automatically uploaded into Nucleus