1. In a browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
2. Under the Scanners section, click the SaManage icon.
3. Request a "JSON Web Token" from your administrator
4. In the Setup SaManage Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Location: Select whether you are in the US or Europe Samanage Zone
- Samanage URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your Qualys cloud instance or instance.
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- Token: Enter the token you received from your Samanage administrator
5. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
6. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will see a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
7. If desired, set the "Default Assignee" and "Default Requester" then "Save Changes"
8. Close the popup window.