Note: Only an Organization Admin or a Project Admin can use this function.
This section is intended for the scenario where you have created a new project and you wish to invite many users from your organization to the new project.
You can add many users to one project the following way:
1. Navigate into a project by clicking on one from the Global Dasboard
2. Navigate to Project Administration > Users
3. Click Add Users
4. In the panel that slides out from the right, you will see a list of users which have not yet been added to this project. To add them, click the green + icons next to their names.
5. As you click on the green plus icon, they will automatically be added to the project.
6. To change their role, click on the dropdown next to their email in the User List, and select the role you wish them to have. This change will happen automatically as you make changes.
You can add as many users to this project as you wish!