Now that you have invited users, you may need to make changes to their project and roles access once their account has been created. For this, you would use the Add User functionality in Nucleus.
Nucleus uses the term Add to mean that the User already exists in Nucleus but is not assigned to a project. If you are giving access to a user which already exists, we use the term Add.
This section is intended for the scenario where you have added a new user to your organization and they need access to numerous projects.
Note: Only an Organization Admin can do this function in Nucleus.
This method of adding a user to a project is intended to work well when trying to add many projects to one user. If trying to add many users to one project, we recommend moving on to the next section.
To add many project permissions to one user, do the following:
1. Navigate to Global Administration > Users
2. Find the user which you would like to edit the permissions for in the list, and then click Edit
3. A Pop-up will appear with their current permissions in a list. To add them to a new project, click the Add Projects sidebar on the right-hand side
4. This panel will have a list of projects which the user has not been invited to (if the user has been added to all projects, this panel will be blank).
5. To add projects to the user, click on the green + icons in the right hand side of the screen.
- Note: When you click on the green plus icon, the project will disappear from the right hand side of the screen and then appear in the Left-hand Side.
- The role which populates in the left-hand side of the screen is the role which was assigned as Default Role in the Create Roles section of this article.
6. For each project, select the role you wish to assign this user as for that project.
7. When done, click Save
The user now has been added to multiple projects with the proper role permissions for each project!