If you have colleagues that you want to join you in using Nucleus, use these steps to invite them. Nucleus uses the term invite to mean when a User does not yet exist in Nucleus. Nucleus allows you to invite users either at the project level or at the organization level.
To invite users at the global level you must do the following:
1. Navigate to Global Administration > Users
- This is the user management page for your organization. You will see a list of users here, and you can see their project permissions by expanding the row, or by editing them.
Note: If you do not see the "Global Administration" menu item, then you do not have the permissions to assign user roles and cannot invite users to Nucleus. Please check with your Org Admin to enable this permission for you.
2. Click Invite Users to invite users which you do not see in that list to the Nucleus platform.
3. In the resulting pop-up, for Step 1 enter a list of email addresses you would like to add to the organization, comma, space, or newline separated.
4. For Step 2, click the plus symbol to next to the project name(s) you would like the new user to access.
5. In the right panel, for each project you added, select the role that you would like the new user to have within the project.
7. Click Invite Users
You have now invited users to Nucleus! They should receive emails shortly and then be able to log in and start contributing to Nucleus! These users will now show up in the User Management Section (Global Administration > Users).
NOTE: If you are a Project Admin, you can also invite users from within a project on the "Project Administration > User Management" page.