1. Open a browser and log into your HackerOne account
2. Follow these HackerOne instructions to generate an API key
- Note: Use an identifier in HackerOne which allows you to remember this key was generated for Nucleus
3. Copy the API key which you generated in HackerOne.
4. Open a 2nd browser window and log into your Nucleus console.
5. From your project, navigate to Project Administration > Connectors.
6. Click on the HackerOne icon.
7. Fill out the Setup HackerOne Connector pop-up with the following information
- Name: Name to identify this connector in Nucleus
- Description: Optional description for the connector
- Username: Enter the username you use to log into HackerOne (the username which generated the API Key)
- Password: Paste the API key you generated from HackerOne in step 2
8. Click Save Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector was saved.
9. Click Test Connection and wait for confirmation that the connection was successful.
You're done! Your HackerOne connector is now set up!