1. Open a browser window and log into your Veracode console.
2. Navigate to the Admin Page (Using the Gears icon in the top right of the window).
3. Select Add New User
4. In Login Settings, fill out the following information:
- First Name: Enter in a name for the User (EX: Nucleus)
- Last Name: Enter a last name for the user: (EX: API)
- Email: Enter a generic email address of your choosing (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- API Account: Select this checkbox so the user is an API user
- Username: Create a username for the API user (Ex: nucleus)
- Password: Create a password, which you will enter into Nucleus in order to connect Nucleus later
- Login Enabled: Make sure this is set to "yes"
5. Under Access Settings, make sure the following permissions are selected:
- Results API
- Mitigation API
- Upload API
6. Click Save.
7. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
8. Under the Scanners section, click the Veracode icon.
9. In the Setup Veracode Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Veracode Cloud"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- Username: Enter the username of the API user you created for Veracode.
- Password: Enter the password of the API user which you created in Step 4.
10. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
11. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
12. Close the popup window.
13. Navigate to Import Files > From Connector to start selecting scans to import!