1. Open a browser and log into your Nucleus console.
2. Navigate into a project and go to Reports.
3. Click the Create Report drop-down.
4. Select the type of report you want to generate from the list.
5. Select your customizations, such as:
- Report Name: Optional name to help remember the report in the future
- Severity Levels of Vulns: The severity levels of vulnerabilities to be included in the report
- Asset Groups: The groups which you would like to include in the report. (For more information on asset groups, refer to our Asset Groups documentation page.)
- Special Exclusions: Types of miscellaneous inclusions or exclusions from the report, such as findings with "Accepted Risk" status.
6. Click Get Report and wait for it to download!