1. In a browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
2. Under the Scanners section, click the ServiceNow icon.
3. In the Setup ServiceNow Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- ServiceNow URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your ServiceNow Instance (or cloud URL)
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- Username: Enter the username you use to log into ServiceNow
- Password: Enter the password you use to log into ServiceNow
4. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
5. Click the "Verify Connection" button. You will see a message to notify you that the connection test was successful.
6. Optional: Assign a default assignee to the ServiceNow Connector.
- Note: You must verify the connection before selecting a default assignee or a default caller.
7. Optional: Select a default Caller to the ServiceNow Connector
8. Close the popup window, your connector is now set up!