1. In a browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
2. Under the Scanners section, click the SecurityCenter icon.
3. In the Setup SecurityCenter Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Nessus scanner - U.S. East coast"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- SecurityCenter URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your SecurityCenter Installation
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- Username: Enter the username you use to log into SecurityCenter
- Password: Enter the password you use to log into SecurityCenter
4. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
5. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will see a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
6. Close the popup window.