1. Open a browser window and log into your SonarQube/Sonarcloud console.
2. Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the screen and select Account.
3. Select the Security tab on the next page
4. Enter in a name to the token section for the Nucleus access token.
5. Click Generate
6. You should now see an API key which has been generated. Copy this token.
7. In a 2nd browser window, log into your Nucleus console.
8. Navigate to Project Administration > Connectors
9. Select the SonarQube icon
10. In the Create SonarQube Connector popup, enter in the following:
- Name: Name to remember the sonarqube connector in Nucleus
- Description: Optional description to add some details about the connector for other users
- Sonarqube URL: URL to your base sonarqube installation or SonarCloud
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- Username: The username you use to log into sonarqube (the account which generated the API token)
- Token: The token you copied in step 6. Paste the token from step 6 into this field.
11. Click Save Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector has been saved.
12. Click Verify Connection and wait for confirmation that the connector was able to successfully reach your SonarQube installation.
You are all done! Your SonarQube connector is all set up! Navigate to Import Scans > From Connector to start importing scans!