1. Open a browser and navigate to https://api.slack.com/apps/new and login to Slack.
2. In the Slack Popup, enter a value to remember the connection in App Name.
3. Select the workspace to which you would like Nucleus to post.
4. Click Create App.
5.Optional: On the next page, scroll down until you see Display Information. You can add an app icon to your app workspace so you can easily differentiate between Nucleus and other apps in use in your Slack. Save the image below and then drag the file onto the App Icon section of Display Information.
6. Once the logo is uploaded, on the same page, scroll up to the top and select Incoming Webhooks.
7. On the Incoming Webhooks page, select the toggle switch to activate the webhooks.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Add New Webhook to Workspace
9. Select which channel to which to post the Nucleus notifications.
10. Click Authorize.
11. On this page copy the Webhook URL.
12. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
13. Under the Issue Trackers section, click the Slack icon.
14. In the Setup Slack Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Slack Webhook URL: Enter the URL we just copied from the Slack console. Paste that URL here.
15. Click Save Changes.
16. Click Send Test Message.
17. Once the test message has been verified, close the popup window.