1. In Burp, select the issues you want to report by using the shift key on your keyboard to mass select the issues.
2. Right click on the highlighted issues, and then select Report Selected Issues.
3. Select XML from the Burp Wizard. Ensure the Base-64-encode is selected.
4. Click Next.
4. Ensure that all boxes are checked on the screen.
5. Click Next.
6. Click on Include Full Requests & Include Full Responses.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the issues from the list to determine which issues you want to report.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the file location you want to save the Burp file to.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Close.
13. In a browser, log into Nucleus.
14. In Nucleus, navigate to Import Scans > From File.
15. Either drag and drop your file you wish to upload into the left-hand side of the From File Popup, or click Browse.