1. Open a browser and login to PagerDuty.
2. Browse to Configuration > Services using the tabs at the top of the page
3. Click on the green New Service button in the top right of the screen
4. On the next screen, fill in the following parameters in PagerDuty:
- Name: Name for the PagerDuty Service
- Description: Optional description for the service
- Integration Type: Select "Don't Use an integration"
5. Fill out the rest of the form with your desired settings and then click Add Service at the bottom of the form.
6. You are now at your new service's page. From here, select the Integrations tab.
7. Click on the green New Extension button on the bottom half of the screen.
8. From the Extension Type Column Dropdown, select Generic V2 Webhook.
9. Enter the Name of the extension, and the URL of the nucleus application in the Details Column.
- Note, the url for the extension should be the url to the nucleus application with /public/index.php/webhook/pagerduty appended.
- An example url would be: https://example.com/nucleus/public/index.php/webhook/pagerduty
10. Once these have been entered, click Save at the bottom of the Details column for that extension.
11. Still in PagerDuty, use the tabs to navigate to Configuration > API Access
12. Click Create New API Key. Note, make sure "read-only" is not selected.
13. Select Create Key.
14. Copy key to clipboard.
15. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
16. Under the Issue Trackers section, click the PagerDuty icon.
17. In the Setup PagerDuty Connector popup, fill in the API Key field with the API Key which was just generated in PagerDuty.
18. Click the "Save Changes" button and wait for the Success message.
19. Once the success message has appeared, click the Retrieve Data button in Setup PagerDuty Connector Popup.
20. In Nucleus Popup, select the PagerDuty service we just created.
21. Select the Default Requester from the dropdown.
22. Optional: Select the default escalation policy for issues which originate from this connector. These will be used to help you escalate tickets within PagerDuty.
23. Optional: Select the Default Assignee in order to assign tickets to a default user.
24. Once the options have been selected from the dropdowns, click Save Changes.
25. Click Verify Connection to ensure everything is working properly. If successful, you're all done!
26. Close the popup window.