1. Open a browser and login to Acunetix.
2. Browse to Account Name > Profile.
3. Scroll down until you see the section titled API Key
4. Generate or copy the API Key present in this section.
5. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
5. Under the Scanners section, click the Acunetix icon.
6. In the Setup Acunetix Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Acunetix scanner - U.S. East coast"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- Acunetix URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your Acunetix scanner
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- API Key: Enter the API Key from the Acunetix Instance we just copied to our clipboard
7. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
8. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
9. Close the popup window.