1. Open a browser and login to Netsparker.
2. Browse to Your Account > API Settings in the left-hand navigation menu.
3. Take note of both the User ID and Token under API Settings.
4. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
5. Under the Scanners section, click the NetSparker icon.
6. In the Setup NetSparker Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Netsparker scanner - U.S. East coast"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- Netsparker URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your Netsparker instance
- Note: If you are using the Nucleus tunnel, please skip the rest of this document and start at the beginning of this resource: Setting up a Connector through the Nucleus Tunnel
- User Id: This is the User ID from the Netsparker console
- Token: Enter the Token from the Netsparker console
7. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
8. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
9. Close the popup window.