1. Open a browser and login to KnowBe4.
2. Click on your account name in the upper right-hand corner of the window, and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
3. Scroll down the page until you get to the API section.
4. If you have not done so already, click "Regenerate Token" in the UI.
5. Copy the API token.
6. Navigate back to your Nucleus window and browse to Project Administration > Connectors
7. Under the Scanners section, click the KnowBe4 icon.
8. In the Setup KnowBe4 Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- API Key: Use the API token which is copied to your clipboard.
- US or Europe: Select which region your account is registered in. For most, this will be US.
9. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
10. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
11. Close the popup window.