1. Open a browser and login to Snyk.
2. Above your dashboard, use the dropdown next to the Snyk logo to select the organization which you want Nucleus to monitor.
3. Using the tabs at the top of the window, navigate to Settings.
4. Find the section titled Organisation API Key and click on the Manage service accounts button.
5.Click Create Service Account and enter in a name to remember that this API Key is for Nucleus.
6. Click Save.
7. Copy your API token which was generated.
8. In a 2nd browser window, open Nucleus and browse to Project Administration > Connectors.
9. Under the Scanners section, click the Snyk icon.
10. In the Setup Snyk Connector popup, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a short name for the connector to uniquely identify it, such as "Netsparker scanner - U.S. East coast"
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the connector
- Snyk URL: Enter the URL (including port number) of your Snyk instance (or cloud url)
- API Token: Enter the Token we just generated in the Snyk console
11. Click the "Save Connection" button and wait for the Success message.
12. Click the "Test Connection" button. You will be a message to notify you that the connection test was successful. Your connector is now setup properly.
13. Close the popup window.