Nucleus allows you to schedule reports to automatically be emailed to stakeholders, giving vulnerability analysts one less thing to do every reporting period. In order to schedule reports of your choosing to automatically be generated and emailed from Nucleus, do the following.
1. Log into your Nucleus account.
2. Navigate to Reports > Scheduled Reports.
3. Click Add Scheduled Report from the top navbar.
4. Fill out the following fields:
- Scheduled Report Name: This is a name so you remember which report this is. An example could be "Weekly Vulnerability Summary of all my Business-Critical Web Applications"
- Report Type: Select a type of report from the dropdown list. This is where you choose which report is generated.
- Next Run: This is the first time that the report is scheduled to run. If you want the report to run every Sunday, pick Sunday as the first run date.
- Run Interval: This is the time when the report is run. You can pick to run a report every day, week, or month, in whole number increments. For example, I could run a report every 3 days, every 3 weeks, or every 3 months.
- Email: This is the email address(es) to which the report is sent. This is a comma-separated list that tells Nucleus where to send the report.
6. Click on Report Parameters
- Note: This is where you fill out what goes into the report. This works the same as every other report, where you can fill out the groups included, the severities of vulnerabilities, etc.
7. Click Save.
You have scheduled your first report! Rinse and repeat for as many scheduled reports as you wish.