1. Export the file(s) you wish to upload into Nucleus from your scanning console
- Note: use the following resource to see which scan-types are supported: Nucleus Scanners Supported
2. Optional: Zip the results using a zip utility of your choice.
- Note: You can import the raw files, but it is quicker when uploading multiple files to zip them into one file.
3. Navigate to Import Scans > From File.
4. Either drag and drop the .zip file (or raw scan file) you wish to upload into the left-hand side of the Page, or click Browse.
5. The files will start uploading automatically, and you should see the status of the file being processed here.
- Note: You can leave this page and return at any time to see the status of your files being uploaded.